Over the next few months, we will be highlighting some of our different product ranges and outlining features and advantages of each. This month, we'll be moving the spotlight to our newest product range, the XC.
The Alco Valves Group Ltd have now improved even further its standard Double Block and Bleed range from 1/2" to 2" and have introduced the "XC" range. The XC range is a Ball, Needle, Ball format which was re-engineered in size, qualifications and testing.
This quality engineered product adopts standardised features:
The XC also offers flexibility in various:
- Robust, high performance isolates in a Floating Ball pattern using resilient PEEK seats.
- A heavy duty screwed needle valve vent, metal to metal sealing
- Pressure classes from 150lbs to class 2500lbs
- Temperature ranges from -46 Deg C to plus 200 Deg C
- 1/2" NPT female plugged vent
- Anti-static design to ensure compliance to ATEX directives
- A cavity relief feature
- 3MM corrosion allowance
- Design in accordance with internationally recognised ASME standards.
- Compact designs to ensure reduction in stress on the pipeline
- Materials, such as Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Duplex materials from European origins.
- End connections offered as ASME, Hub, threaded, butt weld and socket weld
The Alco XC DBB Valve is a quality engineered product designed and manufactured in the UK under ISO 9001 using the latest machine technology. If you require further information regarding the XC range of qualifications please contact your nearest sales office today.