Due to further investments and expansion at the Alco Valves Group, more exciting roles have arisen within the Machining Department. We are looking for a Skilled CNC Machinist to program, set and operate Citizen sliding head machines to join our team.
This role has to offer:
- Training on new Products, State of the art Machines and Operating systems.
- Very competitive pay rates (dependent on skill levels).
- Great opportunities to progress within the company.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Overtime pay
- Time Served/Apprentice trained
- Must be able to Operate, Set and Program CNC Machines (G-Code)
- Have good engineering knowledge
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Advantageous if you have experience of machining materials such as 316 (Stainless steel), F51 (Duplex) or similar
- Advantageous if you have experience with the manufacturing of safety critical valves for the Oil and Gas industry
- Advantageous if you have previous sliding head experience (not essential)
Hours of Work:
2:00 pm - 10:30 pm Monday to Thursday
1:00 pm – 8:00 pm Friday (38.75 hr wk)
- 33 days annual leave made up of flexible, statutory and end of year shutdown holidays.
- After 6 months service access to a Health Care Cash Plan
- After a years’ service and in line with availability - Company Share Scheme
- Statutory Contributory Pension Scheme in line with automatic enrolment
If you are interested in this role, would like to submit your CV or would like more information, please send an email to email@example.com