Due to further investments and expansion at the Alco Valves Group more exciting new roles have arisen within the Machining Department. We are looking for 2x Skilled CNC Milling Machinists.
This role has to offer:
- Training on new Products, State of the art Machines and Operating systems.
- Very competitive pay rates (dependent on skill levels).
- Great opportunities to progress within the company.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Overtime pay.
- Training courses for H&S, LEAN, Overhead Craning and offline programming etc.
- Time Served/Apprentice trained
- Must be able to Operate, Set and Program CNC Machines
- Have good engineering knowledge
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Advantageous if you have experience of machining materials such as 316 (Stainless steel), F51 (Duplex) or similar
- Advantageous if you have experience with the manufacturing of safety critical valves for the Oil and Gas industry
- Fanuc experience
Hours of Work:
2:00pm - 10:30pm Monday to Thursday
1:00pm – 8:00pm Friday (38.75 hr wk)
- 33 days annual leave made up of flexible, statutory and end of year shutdown holidays.
- After 6 months service access to a Health Care Cash Plan
- After a years’ service and in line with availability - Company Share Scheme
- Statutory Contributory Pension Scheme in line with automatic enrolment
To apply for this role please contact: email@example.com (No recruitment agencies)